Sunday 11 November 2012

This Is Gonna Be A Loooooong Post...Enjoy :')
Btw, I Know This Isnt Any Of MY Buisness, But Sparkie Said I Could Put This On My Bloggy.

I Was At A Party, Chillin.




 Then Some Girl Asked This Dude ''Why u dump me?'' And All...Then Sparkie Comes From Another Room And Started Talking To That Dude, And Me And My Friend R Like ''That Dumped Girl Is Gonna Kill Sparkie'' But Nothin Came From Her, She Either Left Or Was Just Quiet.

Sparkie Was Trying To Get A Conversation Going...Then Asked Who His Crush Was ♥

 The Moment Of Truth...
<----His Crushy
 Sparkie's Heart Was Breaking Then, Cause Everyone Could See She Liked Him...But She Acted Camly.
 Thats Nice Of Him :')
 Then He Says Bye...
 Poor Sparkie :( And I Kinda Said''Sparkie's Heartbroken'' O': Infront Of Sparkie,  So We Chatted A Bit! :'D

 Then I Said It Was That Dude She Was Talking With.
 Me & My Friend Were Thinking But Why Did She Say Heyy (Lovestruck face)
And Why Did She Ask About His Crush? Curious?

 Then She Told Me Her Crushy :')

 <--Her Crushy

Thx For Reading! Post What U Think x ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment