Monday 29 April 2013

 If You Don't Like Baby Fishies Dont Read This Post.

I have a 94 litre fish tank and have many fishies in there including lamp eyes,A featherfin syndontis (catfish),A Sucking Loach,Algae Eating Thing,Mollies,Platy,Neon Tetra's,Phanton Tertras,Snails,Bristel Nose Plecs, Lol....

Anyway, 2 Of My Sailfin Mollies Have Been Sexually Harassing A Black Female, And Surprise Surprise, IT HAD A BABY!!

Did U Know Mollies Have LIVE BORN? o.O

Its So Small And CUTE!!! >.<

It Kinda Looks Like One Of These (This Is Not My Fish Tank, I Got This Pic From The Internet)

There Is Only 1....I Think The Rest Were Eaten o.e

THATS WHY IM CALLING IT NEMO!!! X'D

There Will Be More Soon, Cause Once A Molly Gets Preggy, Every 30 Days It Gives Birth To More. This Cycle Continues Until Its Had More Than A HUNDRED Babies! :O

Yippe! I Can't Wait! :D



1 comment:

  1. heyy its me irnbrucan ! i think ur awsome really cool blog! <3 <3 extra love from me irnbrucan xxxx ( in a friend way)

    ReplyDelete