Friday 19 July 2013

SCHOOLS OUT!

Well, For Me In The UK It Is.

Last Night I Went To A Nightclub - Rented Out By My School. It Was Osm! :D


I Also Went To ALTON TOWERS Last Friday :')
I Went On The Flume (AGAIN) Pirate Ship (AGAIN) And Hex (AGAIN) Some Of My Frieds Were Being Really Annoying And Going On The Things They Did Last Year, I Was Like 'WTH?!' So I Spilt Up From Them With A Friend. With My Osm Friend We Went On The Smiler (Overrated),Oblivion & Sonic Spinball :D


I Also Chased Some Ducks (Or Whatever Birds They Were) (BTW I Dont Know The People In The Picture, The Birds Were Going Towards Them & They Were Screaming So I Chased Them Away...Me & My Friend Also Cornered A Duck, But It Slipped Past :( Ik, Cruel Right? xD)


Hope U Guys Have A Nice Holiday! :'D

Seee Yaaa! XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment