Friday 11 October 2013

This will be the last you hear from me...

Well not FOREVER of course... Its just that Pokemon X & Y is coming out tomorrow so I'm gonna hibernate in my bed and do... stuff...

Okay that just sounds WRONG X'D

I mean I won't be on MSP for a while because I'll be on my new Pokemon Blue X 3DS playing the Pokemon game Y (Yvetal, the Destruction Pokemon). So yeah, I won't be seeing you for a while. And after some really hard thinking I have decided...

Which team I am on...

Am I...

Team Chespin?

Team Froakie?

Or Team Fennekin?

Comment what you think which team I'm on or message me on MSP!

YAAAAY 5,0000 VIEWS!!! Woop Woop! *Party poppers*

Hehehehe ^-^

P.s Do you prefer posts like this or ones with MSP pictures revelant to the post? Please tell me ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment