Wednesday 14 August 2013

THORPE PARK

I Went To Thorpe Park On The 13/08/13. I Ate Chicken Breast Goujons (Cause They Ran Out Of Penne Pasta), And While We Waited I Went To A Grabber Machine. On My FIRST Go (I Out £1 In... £1 = 4 Plays) I Won A ChiwBacca Angry Bird! I Was So Happy xD I Gave It To My Dad, He Likes Star Wars. 
  We Walked Around A Bit (We Were A Bit Lost Because We Haven't Been Before), And Saw Probably Most Of The Rides. We Were There For About 5 & A Half Hours And We Went On 5 Rides And Used Fast Tracks (The Fast Track Que Was Still REALLY Long).
We Went On These Rides In Order:

 Saw

 • Swarm (Backwards)

• Stealth

•Nemesis Inferno

• Colossus


Saw Was My Favourite, And Colossus Least. I Banged My Head A Lot On It And My Head Still Hurts >.< 
Swarm Is A Bit Overrated, But Still Awesome.
Stealth Was Really Scary (I Was More Scared Of Saw)
Nemesis Inferno Wasn't At All Scary But Fun.

If You Have Any Questions About Thorpe Park Comment Here.

Thanks For Reading xxx




3 comments: