Thursday 29 August 2013

Well, my plan didn't go so well. No matter, I still got something.

What plans is that, you might be wondering?

Getting lots and lots of evidence that ' richboy9876543 ' Is A Piece of Sh--

Pfff. In the short time I dated him I would describe him as:

• Rude

•Player

•Ignorant

•Stupid

•Selfish

•Liar

•Gay

And I get the feeling he was writing in capitals to make fun of me, so ' Bully ' is also added to the list.

So I was on my back-up account, talking to him (he didn't know who I was of course) and he said


I ment to say 'ur horrible'

And one of his past girlfriends (she will remain anonymous) messaged me.


And after he said this to me:



I mean, why the hell did he ask me out in the first place?!

Anyways, don't add me, best friend him, go out with him, message him. Just, block him.

You don't have to.

Although that would be wise.


I know hating on people is bad, and I don't normally do it but I think he's deserved some hate.




No comments:

Post a Comment