Wednesday 4 December 2013

GOOD NEWS!!!

My laptop has been unlocked from MSP ^_^
If you didn't know it was the post before this x


So - the proper post.

I was bored so I decided to go on Candireds blog... I was meeted with catiness.

 ROXY BLAH BLAH BLAH HATE HATE BLAH POST HATERS BLAH BLAH BLAH



Seriously, what is the point?

MSP IS FOR FUN NOT BITCHING!

And it's not just Candired & Hollyrenee, it's Roxy too.



I mean, I'm probably gossiping right now but it's for a good reason... I just wanna know WHAT IS THE POINT IN THIS ARRGHHH!!!!!!!

Do high levels have nothing better to do than fight? Friend rivalry (like beating your friend to the next level) is fine, fun and cool but this is proper rivalry..... ENEMY rivalry. 

But to show I'm not biased and against these famous people, I just wanna say it's other MovieStars too. Mostly cowards hiding behind low levels which WON'T help.

^ STAHP IT!!!


Omg this is like talking about politics, isn't it? I find that midly boring... oh well. 

Questions to the readers - 

- What do you think will happen with all this bad rivalry?
- Do you think they should just be friends?

If you don't want to say your answers just think about it x And also ---

- What would you like to see on this blog?

Comment or message me your answer for the latter question.

Until next time ya'll! ^_^

Shmurf' Out! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment