Sunday 1 December 2013

THIS POST IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Thank you so much for coming to my blog...

This is probably goodbye MovieStars.... 

My computer has been locked out of MSP for 'violating the rules' which I have not done. I'm quite angry to be completely honest (I know I don't sound angry but right now I feel like throwing my laptop out of the window, which is saying a lot since I love it more than anything)


I have emailed MSP several times but no reply, but I will continue to wait. I find this extremely unfair because if I have 'violated the rules' it was probably:

- A fake report

- I got hacked (unlikey)

- Accidently offended someone

- Maybe someone thought I had scammed them? (I don't scam. Normally I either don't see the message or they want to scam ME. Everytime I log in though I check to see if I owe anyone anything)

- Accidently broke a rule (which probably is a stupid one, like not allowed to say your opinion... not my fault that wasn't in the rule book)

I would appreciate it if you send an email to MSP aswell. You can do that by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of the log in screen. If you do, and I get my computer unlocked, I will give you 3,000 StarCoins of wishys (because that's how much I had last time I logged in), maybe more.

I know this is short (and probably only a few MovieStars will ever see this) but until we meet again... I hope that will be soon though...

Enjoy MovieStarPlanet, MovieStars.


Aqua100 

xxx


4 comments:

  1. Aqua if its the first time your ip has been locked out it will be only locked out for a week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been locked out before too though. It kay now they've unlocked me :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't scam. If I didn't give you a wish it was probably because of a very good reason.

      Delete