Wednesday 15 January 2014

Heyyy Y'all.

So MSP Has Updated...



I hate the fact that you have percentage instead of numbers. Before I could learn now I can't... and you don't know how hard every level is. You don't know how much fame you need.

And remember MSP made a forum that there would be faster, newer and easier ways to earn fame?

Well, what are they?

Updating your status to get 1 fame point?


I could rant on and on about this new update, personally the worst one ever to me... but everyone likes it so I doubt MSP will change it back.



It's started to get boring, just like MoshiMonsters did.

This last update has signed my leave.

I'm quiting when my VIP runs out.

Of course this ISN'T a cry for attention, I'm just telling you why I'll be quiting soon, and no I don't know when my VIP will run out... a month or two maybe?

You can find me on Facebook, I'm Aleah Parsons with a Celebi for a profile picture and my page is


You can find me on Wattpad (I don't go on it very often). My username is: Azueli.

I might quit sooner, before my VIP runs out though. It makes me sad logging into MSP and realizing how much has changed.

I don't want to keep playing MSP if it makes me feel sad.

Why couldn't MSP just make another 5 new levels? And another 5 next year?

Sorry about all this guys, I know hardly any of you won't mind me quitting but... I've made a few good friends on here and I'll be sad too when I leave. Of course I'll log back in every few months or so to talk to my beloved friends

Yours truly,

Aqua100

xxx


2 comments: