Tuesday 7 January 2014

Moddy, chill. Your outfit... is just...



.....crazy o_o


Could you please watch some of my new movies? They're called 'Random Minutes'


I thought Short Movies were boring, but I didn't want to make a long series so I thought up of Random Minute. It's not completely crazy and boring, theres a story in each one. I tried my best to make it look great with the animations, background and music. They're all different stories. 1 minute long. Not longer, not shorter.

But hardly anyones watching them!

I think I'll make two more, and if they don't get a few more views I'm just going back to make shorties.

It's weird no one watches eachothers movies unless they're shortmovies.

Btw this isn't like, a threat telling you to watch my movies o-o Just stating facts and an explanation if you ask what happened to the Random Minutes.

Now, for cuteness.




2 comments: