Sunday 5 January 2014

Ishacool

I just wanna say before I begin this post:

• I'm not a bitch.
• I'm not jealous.
• I'm pissed off.

Why am I peed off?

Well, I know this has nothing to do with me but Isha... GRRRR... just.... GRRR.


Now before you start to judge me:

I am making all my accusations on solid proof.

So Ishacool made an artbook saying ''Thank you'' to her ''loyal friends''....

Sorry if you're an Ishacool-lover....

Although I think the artbooks fine, it's her statuses which really drive me on edge.

''Watch my movies and comment or you're deleted'' kind of statuses. 

That and the artbook, who are you really thanking isha?

You're so-called friends whom you threaten unless they earn you fame?

^ Seriously, those aren't you're friends....

Friends are the people who WANT to get you fame, not the ones who watch your movies because they don't want to be deleted.

Hip hip hooray, Ishacool got hacked... not.



Well she's either being hacked or attention seeking.

I think the latter.

Well, it's not my call to make, just my opinion.

Everyone has an opinion, good or bad.

Really, I'm so fustrated I can't be bothered to write anymore about this.



Aqua out x

8 comments:

  1. She WAS hacked, look at her blog, there's proof...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont like ishacool anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me to she was so mean to my friend she was like " your bf is coping chuck and i was gonna accept your friend request but i guess not " im like wtf he is not even coping chuck -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad she was hacked that selfish cow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ishacool is really mean she told my friend to stop freind requesting her or else

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ishacool is really mean she told my friend to stop freind requesting her or else

    ReplyDelete
  7. Urghhhh i hate that bitch "ishacool" She blocked me for being fan .-. Like seriously, this was when i was 6 though....I'm not a fan anymore and i hate that mother fucking bitch, seriously she pisses me off!

    ReplyDelete